Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Mommy's Notes" - Coming Soon!


"Mommy's Notes" - I am in the planning phase of an idea that has been on my heart for some time now. My mission is to reach mothers of babies in the NICU. Every one of them will receive a journal to record their thoughts/memories throughout this roller coaster event in their life. The journal will also include a personal story from someone who can relate to their experience. More importantly, my goal is to introduce them to, or remind them of the God that loves them so much. I know I could not have made it without endless faith, continuous prayer, and trusting in Him to see me through.
Please let me know if you have a story to share, would like to donate your time, or wish to support the mission financially. Contact me at: melissa.l.clay@gmail.com

Please add this to your prayer list:)

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. - 1 Samuel 1:27