Sunday, March 11, 2012

1st Guitar Lesson and Playdate


This weekend was just as eventful as any other...but Preston made sure to carve some special time out of the hectic schedule to fit in Kaz's first official guitar lesson. It was so neat getting to sit back and watch Kaz take it all in. While watching (and listening), I realized this was actually the first time we have all sat together while daddy played and we all sang, just the 3 of us...as a family. I hope there are many more of these musical events/lessons in our future. It makes me wonder what instrument (if any) Kaz will choose. He has been spending lots of time with his piano lately?...My money is still on the sport of football if I had to guess;)


Kaz got to meet a very important little boy this weekend (Owen). We had lots of fun with the Daugherty's Saturday! Michael and Preston cheered on the CATS, while Tyler and I talked about our babies and zumba discussed Coach Cal and game strategy, and the boys started getting to know each other. Kaz managed to drool all over Owen's toys and Owen tapped Kaz on the head a time or two with his "Happy feet dance":)


Go CATS! Now it's time to Spring Forward....