Friday, September 21, 2012

Bring on FALL!


Excited about the crisp temps, pumpkin pickin', and festivals to come! My favorite season - FALL. Here are a few pictures of our first fall as a family of 3. It sure made for an entertaining season throwing a little one in the mix.






We managed to stay busy through the autumn holidays...between festivals far and wide, weekly trips to Evan's Orchard, Kaz's 1st halloween as a skunk, and spending fall break in the mountains. These were all very memorable moments shared.





I'm looking forward to this season as it rolls around with Kaz being another year older. He is taking in the world in a whole new way now. I can't wait to see his smile, hear his sounds (or words I guess;), and just stop long enough to be thankful for the opportunity for another season with my sweet family.