Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Break 2012!


Fall break couldn't have come at a better time!
I'm all about some relaxation and time with my family:)

Our week started out slow-paced which I loved! Me and my boy got to wake up late, spend time eating brunch, watching movies, napping whenever we wanted, and getting caught up on everything FALL:)


We did make a trip to the park to feed the ducks with Kaz's BF Griffin and his mommy Lori.
Kaz didn't seem to be too scared by the ducks - he just quaked and ate their breakfast ;)


We finished the week by making a trip to Nashville, Tennessee. A couple of months ago I was introduced to a product called Nerium (an anti-aging treatment), which I loved so much I decided to start selling! It's not only fun but so easy that I am able to fit it into my schedule as a full-time teacher, which is an extra bonus! This company brought us to the Opryland Hotel for an awesome conference where I was able to have fun with my family/friends and gain a whole new appreciation for this new business that I have taken on.

Before and After - in just 5 days!

Before and After - in just 15 days!



But for now, it's back to the middle school grind until Thanksgiving...To a great Fall Break:)