Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blog Slacker!

For the mere fact that I have been an extreme blog slacker, I am writing this post....
Not only do I need to update my blog, but also myself in all that has gone on the past couple of months - 
So here it goes!

Kaz is still quite obsessed with the guitar and trying to be like daddy as you can see.


Preston's sister had a baby - Welcome baby Jaden!


Our great friends the Keller's moved away:( back to their hometown...


Our other great friends the McKee's came down for a weekend visit!


Great dinner get-together with the Daugherty's and Pursiful's + our boys:)


Celebrating Vday at home with an extra wheel (ie - Kaz;)



Watching Daddy string Kaz's new Ukulele - thanks to a very spiffy hand-me-down from Papaw Zee, during our trip to TN to watch "Kicky's" softball team play.




Finally March has arrived along with warmer temps. We have officially put our house up for SALE!

'

I'm getting excited for summer and time at home with my sweet boy! 


Only 44 more days until summer break:)