Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bunnies Everywhere - Spring is coming:)

Our Easter Tree
I have always enjoyed holidays since I can remember. I grew up celebrating each special day marked on the calendar and participated in some "hard-core":) decorating throughout the year. It wouldn't be the same without spider webs strung out in October or Hearts scattered around for Vday.
I guess it stuck to me...because even as a grown-up I am now even more motivated to make a mess of get the house prepped for all festivities. (Side note: Preston hates it!)

Kaz's nursery decor

Kaz's door hanger


I think now that I'm a mommy this decorating/domestic duty is even more fun. As Kaz begins to grow and take in the world....I am trying to brainwash help him to have the same love for holidays as his mommy (not daddy;).

The only thing that makes me sad is the fact that Easter is pretty much the last holiday for quite some time. I have no clue what I'm going to do through this dreary holiday drought until the 4th of July:(
As for now, I need to get busy figuring out how to make a lining for Kaz's Easter basket.



I love how warm the weather has been lately. Kaz got to experience his very 1st trip to the park with his friend Griffin this week. They spent lots of time on the swings and took turns at picking out their favorite duck on the pond:) I'm looking forward to summer break...and spending tons of QT time with my boys!