Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Vday!



I was pleasantly surprised this morning, waking up to a "snow day". This meant I got to spend Valentine's Day with one of my two sweet Valentines (the little one;). Kaz and I had a great day...taking it easy this morning, lunch with daddy this afternoon, and then a trip out to his Papaw and Shasha's tonight for dinner.


Checking out his new Valentines books...
We found some time to put together a special gift for daddy. I think he was impressed!

Daddy's Valentine gift from Kaz:)
Preston gave me some beautiful roses. I've never been your usual fan of flowers, but there's always been something about when they come from HIM that makes them extra special. We had a great day together...nothing like having a sweet little boy and a handsome man as my Valentine!

Here's a little clip from my happy, happy Valentine...