Monday, April 16, 2012

Alma Mater


Kaz and I spent the weekend with family in Tennessee, while making a trip to CN (my old alma mater). We had to leave daddy behind for weekend commitments, ie: church...but had a great time with everyone else. Kaz got to visit Jefferson City for the first time, which was my residents for the four years of my undergraduate college career.



What a great weekend to see some Lady Eagles softball! They won their double-header and played hard. Kaz got a personal introduction to the players and was a star attraction on the field. In between games I took him for a little stroll around campus showing him everything from my old dorm to the cafe....I even made a stop by my old mailbox:)

Speaking of Alma Maters...I'm so excited because I will have an addition to my list of schools very soon. I have just completed my very last final for my Masters tonight! I am so close to being done and so very thankful it's almost over! I'm looking forward to a relaxing summer with my boys - with no school on the "to-do" list! :)