Sunday, May 13, 2012

Anticipating Summer!


With summer break in sight, I find myself beginning to fill the next 2 1/2 months with weddings, family reunions, vacation, birthdays, etc. Is this really a "break"??!!
I have vowed to myself that I will be conscious of making time for the important people in my life....ie: my husband, my son, and close friends/family. This will be my first real summer break, considering last year was spent mostly in the hospital with my "NICU baby". I'm looking forward to sharing lots of quality time with my boys and really being a 24/7 wife/mommy. I AM excited!

I am thankful to have consistent days with Kazer...working on "catching up" with his therapists and just times to snuggle. I can't wait for our annual trip to OBX with my mom's entire family...I'm excited to show Kaz the ocean...I know he will love it, considering how much he loves water:)

Here are just a few things on the top of my summer list...
Kaz's 1st trip to Orange Leaf - one of mommy's fav spots:)
ANTICIPATING SUMMER:
Early morning trips to Starbucks with PC
Cracker Barrel breakfast
Baseball/Softball games
Afternoon shopping
Visits to Orange Leaf
Beach Vacation
Tommy & Tootie's Wedding:)
Kaz's buddy - Griffin's bday celebration
Kaz crawling/walking?...he's quite heavy to carry around you know;)

This school year has been wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better group of individuals and students to be surrounded by. I know August will be here soon enough, so I'm going to do my best in soaking up the summer while I can!