Wednesday, August 15, 2012

15 months & Mobile :)

Mr. Kaz is on the move!


Each day that passes our little guy is getting a bit stronger. He has now mastered the "army crawl" and we couldn't be happier!


I know before long we are going to have a little toddler that's into anything and everything. Most parents dread the thought, but to be honest, I'm looking forward to him finding independence and simply having the ability to get around on his own:)




His vocabulary is also growing at a rapid pace. His responses seem to be right on cue and at times I find myself asking...."did he really just say that?". Sometimes it sounds like he is stringing a whole sentence together?? I'm sure it is just a coincidence, but it's quite entertaining to play along with his perfectly timed response.


My favorite time of the year is upon us and I'm so excited for fall, winter, and all the festive holidays to come! I'm looking forward to celebrating and truly being thankful for all the blessings our family has received when reflecting on this past year alone.