Thursday, August 23, 2012

Our Time


My favorite time...our time at night - just Kaz and I. The simple time...when I rock him and sing his three night time songs. But, the best part are the kisses! I am smothered in open mouth kisses from my little man from the time I start singing until right before I lay him down:) That is our time...just him and I...and nothing else matters. Tonight when we said our prayers before I turned out his light we added in a special praise to God for his protection, healing, and most of all, peace.

I really do love this little boy with all of my heart. Sometimes I am reminded of my sweet little baby when looking at him, however amazed at how quickly he growing up into a little boy. I'm sure I am partial, I mean I am his mommy;) but he does have such a kind heart, the best smile, and already makes friends with everyone around him. I am so honored that God chose me to be his mother and each day when I wake up to his sweet sing song voice and every night when I lay him down and get a great big smile, I am instantly reminded what a gift he is...