Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kaz is TWO!


Yes - you read that right....my sweet little preemie baby boy turned TWO this Monday!

I can't believe the time has passed so quickly, although he has grown leaps and bounds since birth! (Currently sporting a 4T on top and 3T on bottom)

Planning Kaz's 2nd birthday was so easy this year. Even though he's not mega fluent with speech right now, I know one thing that he adores - his "TAR".

We had an early celebration this past weekend with my dad's family in Carrollton and will celebrate again in Georgetown this weekend. Kaz is very fortunate to be surrounded by so many loving family and friends!



Since his actual birthday fell on a Monday we celebrated with his favorite foods - chik-fil-a and sweet cupcakes:)



He didn't understand why Mommy wanted him to be around something that was "hot" though? He had no interest in blowing out the candles and thought it was crazy I would put that "hot" so close to him;)


Birthdays make me reflect back on the past year(s) and see all the great gifts and blessings God has given our family. No matter how insignificant Kaz's milestones may seem, each and every one is so very special to me as his mommy.

Happy Birthday Kaz Clay - Mommy and Daddy love you soooo much!