Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer begins: Checking off the bucket list!

To kick off our bucket list for the summer, Kaz and I started off with a bang, immediately crossing things off!

1st stop was our local water park. Kaz's favorite spot was the lazy river (predictable I know;)


Next, we started our very first garden! Thanks to some motivation from a friend...I gathered up the very little "green" thumb I have, packed up Kaz and headed to find some good stuff to plant. After a stop at Wilson's nursery and Lowe's, I do believe we have one nice beginner's garden;)
Now we're just hoping it grows!



We also just made a stop at Evan's Orchard for some yummy food, apple pies, and play time with Kaz's BFF Griffin.






Summer has been nothing but spectacular thus far...and it's only beginning!
Let's see how many more things we can cross off the bucket list before my next post;)

Our fun Friday this week was spent golfing with Daddy! Kaz loved driving the cart and keeping score...