Thursday, June 27, 2013

Busy Summer - birthdays, weddings, and crossing off the "bucket list"!


June has been wonderful. We closed out the month taking part in quite a few momentous events....


Kaz's BF celebrated his 2nd bday last weekend. The party went down at the Cherry Blossom Golf & Country Club - a perfect spot for Griff, the golfer. We had a fun time celebrating another year with this special boy and his family!


This weekend Preston had to work and then attend a golf tournament with church, so my side-kick/date for the weekend (Kaz) and I loaded up for Louisville to witness a beautiful wedding. My cousin Jeffrey and his new wife Daisey said "I Do" at a beautiful vineyard in Louisville.



Finally, I have completed another personal entry included on my "bucket list". Before returning home from Lville, I met up with some girlfriends at Sisters Tea Parlor - a place I'd been wanting to go for quite some time now. So glad I got to experience this time with great friends:)




What a wonderful month it has been! Looking forward to July and all that is in store... Lots more to cross off the list ;)